skip to main content
Health and Wellbeing
A Health and Well-being Wales Partner
Housing This resource can use the Welsh language

Wrexham Tenancy Support Scheme - Wrexham Central - Housing

Last updated: 04/05/2021
Leave comments/feedback for this resource

What we do

If you’re living in council accommodation and need help managing your tenancy, we may be able to help. You may be struggling with your tenancy because you’re a first time tenant, or you could be struggling to cope as an existing tenant.

Support can be offered in your home to make sure you don’t feel isolated and unable to cope with problems you might be facing, and to help you avoid the risk of eviction.

We can help you get set up in your home by giving you advice about how you can set up suppliers, as well as helping you find furniture.

We can give financial advice, including tips on how to deal with rent and bills. You can also get advice on insurance and security information, and how to keep to your tenancy agreement.

If you are worried about being isolated we can help support you in taking part in education/learning or employment/voluntary work.