Who do we support
Young people aged 16-19
The MPCT curriculum has been designed to develop our student’s physical fitness, essential skills, and self-confidence. The academy operates a ‘roll on, roll off’ joining process with no set deadline by which to apply, allowing new recruits to join on a weekly basis.
SERVICES PROVIDED INCLUDE:
• Essential Skills E1 – L2
• Essential Skills E3 – L2
• Certificate in Preparation for Military Service – Level 1
• Diploma in Preparation for Military Service – Level 1
• Certificate in Preparation for Military Service – Level 2
NOTE - Applicants cannot be in full time education or employment.
• Minimum hours per week at the college is 30 hours.
• Uniform is standard for all learners.
• There is no lengthy commitment to our programme.
All appointments for Wrexham can be made by emailing email@example.com