Who do we support
We are specialists in providing community services to people who are Deaf, deafblind and hard of hearing who may also have additional support needs. We can support men and women over the age 18 with a range of complex needs such as learning or physical disabilities, mental ill- health and whose behaviour could be described as challenging. We receive supporting people funding from Carmarthenshire and Caerphilly too , so please talk to us if you live in these areas and have any housing related support needs.
If you use
• BSL (British sign language)
• SSE (Signed Supported English)
• Use lip-reading/ lip-speaking,
• Hearing aids/ cochlea implant/ Bone anchored hearing aid
• Uses the deafblind alphabet
• Hands on signing
• Communicate through pictures, objects of reference and technology
Our team will use the communication method that best suits you.